Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ces Drilon at Iba Pa Pinalaya na ng Abu Sayyaf

Ces Drilon, his crew and Prof. Octavio Dinampo had been freed by Abu Sayyaf Bandits that have kidnapped them nine days after they were abducted in Sulu province.

Chief Superintendent Joel Goltiao, police director for the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM), confirmed the release of Drilon and her two companions but would not provide additional details.

"Ces, Jimmy, and Angelo are finally all free," ABS-CBN said in a statement. "We are thankful our prayers have been answered and our efforts rewarded."

Gen. Avelino Razon have said that there had been no ransom paid for them but the decision to free them was a result of negotiations led by Indanan Mayor Isnaji Alvarez and Vice Gov. Lady Ann Sahidulla.

Despite this claim there was a report from RMN Network that there is a ransom being delivered for the release of Drilon and her crew. It would be very questionable on why they had been freed for nothing. They will say that there is no ransom but I think that there might be a sort of ransom or something in exchange for their freedom.

Before they were free another cameraman was freed earlier. The negotiators also claimed that nothing was paid as ransom except for board and lodging fees. The question there is how much is this board and lodging fees?

Anyway the good news is they are finally free and together with the Filipino people, we thank all the negotiators for their release.

Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan?
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments: