Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.


Saturday, June 7, 2008

Magsaysay Credo and the True Service to the Country

Isa sa pinakamagaing na naging pangulo ng ating bansa ay si Pangulong Ramon Magsaysay, sayang nga lang at hindi naging mahaba ang kanyang buhay at panunungkulan. Subalit sa kabila nito tayo ay iniwanan nya ng isang kredo na sana ay mabasa at isapuso ng bawat Filipino.

Basahin ang Magsaysay Credo sa kabuuang artikulo.

I believe that government starts at the bottom and
moves upward, for government exists for the welfare of
the masses of the nation.

I believe that he who has less in life should have
more in law.

I believe that the little man is fundamentally
entitled to a little bit more food in his stomach, a
little more cloth in his back and a little more roof
over his head.

I believe that this nation is endowed with a vibrant
and stout heart, and possesses untapped capabilities
and incredible resiliency.

I believe that a high and unwavering sense of morality
should pervade all spheres of governmental activity.

I believe that the pulse of government should be
strong and steady, and the men at the helm imbued with
missionary zeal.

I believe in the majesty of constitutional and legal
processes, in the inviolability of human rights.

I believe that the free world is collectively strong,
and that there is neither need or reason to compromise
the dignity of man.

I believe that communism is iniquity, as is the
violence it does to the principles of Christianity.

I believe that the President should set the example of
a big heart, an honest mind, sound instincts, the
virtue of healthy impatience and an abiding love for
the common man.

Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan?
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments: