Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Support Esther Kathrina Estepa at the Myra E Vita White Contest

Mga kapanalig at mga bumibisita sa ating blog, sana po ay iboto natin sa Myra E Vita White contest ang isa sa regular na bumibisita rin at kaibigan natin na si Esther Estepa. Hangad po natin ang kanyang tagumpay at hinihingi rin po niya ang ating suporta.

Age: 20

We are all beautiful in our own way, but it's the uniqueness of Myra E VitaWhite that makes me, and whoever will use it, standout. Myra E VitaWhite brought the best out of my skin by making it radiate from within. Using the best ingredients to moisturize and nourish my skin, it never failed to make me look healthier and younger. Through Myra E VitaWhite, I was not just colored white, I become noticeably glowing inside out! Not only did it enhanced my skin, it changed my outlook...my aura....and my life!

CLICK THIS LINK TO VOTE



Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan?
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments: